I want to apologise for the lack of postings in the past month or two. During teaching semester, I tend to get a bit overwhelmed by all my other responsibilities. But we are now in Week 11 (out of 13), so I am beginning to see the light. I will start posting again soon.
- The DSP review also requires people to contact @Centrelink, who are then on hold for up to five hours. #qanda 2 days ago
- These DSP reviews are especially difficult and cause significant anxiety for people with mental illness. #qanda 2 days ago
- @Telstra Please just fix it and stop putting the responsibilities back on your customers. It was working fine until your "upgrade". 1 week ago
- @Wayne_Read Of course. You're right. We don't need fast internet, when we have clean coal. #auspol 1 week ago
- What is going on @telstra? 1.4 Mbps on cable? You cut off our service last weekend for upgrades, but this doesn't f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Just settling in to watch #Boyhood. The internet is so slow, it will probably take us 12 years to download the film. #nbn #auspol 1 week ago
- Do you ever feel that you may not be living a good life? Or a nice life? Here’s a piece I wrote for Life Matters. abc.net.au/radionational/… 1 week ago
- The science of supermarket psychology
- Why we see red so vividly
- What is a tribal brand?
- Co-creation and the new world of marketing
- Injecting some shock value into junk food marketing
- In oxytocin we trust
- Scams and why we so easily succumb
- Hard work, talent (and a fair bit of luck) leads to economic success
- Advertising coming to a shopping trolley near you
- Falling for scams again...