I want to apologise for the lack of postings in the past month or two. During teaching semester, I tend to get a bit overwhelmed by all my other responsibilities. But we are now in Week 11 (out of 13), so I am beginning to see the light. I will start posting again soon.
- #Nurses are extraordinary humans. They should be paid like CEOs and CEOs of @auspost should be paid like nurses. #wrongwayaround @TheRMH 1 month ago
- @carolynlbond @gerardbrody @wordpressdotcom I should trademark it. 2 months ago
- @AnthonyNolan @KLM It's enough to make me think about changing my normal international airline. 2 months ago
- I get the impression that @PeterMacCC is the favourite here @VicCompCancerCr, when compared to the view from the BM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Not sure if this was the intention, @VicCompCancerCr @TheRMH @DesignInc_Melb but the view from 7B looks like a pris… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Just wondering what you were thinking, @DesignInc_Melb with this wall @VicCompCancerCr Why block long-term patient… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- The DSP review also requires people to contact @Centrelink, who are then on hold for up to five hours. #qanda 2 months ago
- The science of supermarket psychology
- Why we see red so vividly
- In oxytocin we trust
- Expanding our understanding of consumer vulnerability
- What is a tribal brand?
- Two hour game of squash, anyone?
- the author guy
- Subliminal persuasion - it works!... Sometimes
- The psychology of making purchases with cash and credit