Well, here it is. The first trailer for Making it Happen. It’s a mockumentary that tells the story of Andy, a salesman, who helps Nicci (a single mum) and Doug (an unemployed) man, to realise their dreams. Andy shows us some of his sales techniques, and tells us that he is already living the dream that so many of his customers want to live, although the reality doesn’t seem to match up to the dream. Maybe Andy is convincing himself for his own self-preservation. In reality, he is part of the marketing machine – as much a victim of the empty promise of achieving his dreams through consumption as his customers. Although the characters are fictional, the script is based on real stories from consumers.
- She's a dangerous, hateful fool. twitter.com/susancarland/s… 1 day ago
- What a missed opportunity. Smartfart (as opposed to Smartfund) - It's all about the idea. #UtopiaABC @ABCTV 2 days ago
- In which the AG digs a couple of lovely holes, stands back to look at his handiwork, and realises he is still in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Easy NZ citizenship test (read aloud to a trustworthy friend) 1. Aerobics, 2. Exactly, 3. Jingle Bells. You will know. #auspol #BarnabyJoyce 3 days ago
- Yay. @albericie You tell him. #Lateline #auspol 4 days ago
- As one of the last people to have sole Australian citizenship, I am willing, and more importantly able, to take on the role of DPM. #AusPol 4 days ago
- I'm starting to feel quite left out; having only one citizenship. #auspol 4 days ago