Well, here it is. The first trailer for Making it Happen. It’s a mockumentary that tells the story of Andy, a salesman, who helps Nicci (a single mum) and Doug (an unemployed) man, to realise their dreams. Andy shows us some of his sales techniques, and tells us that he is already living the dream that so many of his customers want to live, although the reality doesn’t seem to match up to the dream. Maybe Andy is convincing himself for his own self-preservation. In reality, he is part of the marketing machine – as much a victim of the empty promise of achieving his dreams through consumption as his customers. Although the characters are fictional, the script is based on real stories from consumers.
- I get the impression that @PeterMacCC is the favourite here @VicCompCancerCr, when compared to the view from the BM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Not sure if this was the intention, @VicCompCancerCr @TheRMH @DesignInc_Melb but the view from 7B looks like a pris… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Just wondering what you were thinking, @DesignInc_Melb with this wall @VicCompCancerCr Why block long-term patient… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- The DSP review also requires people to contact @Centrelink, who are then on hold for up to five hours. #qanda 3 days ago
- These DSP reviews are especially difficult and cause significant anxiety for people with mental illness. #qanda 3 days ago
- @Telstra Please just fix it and stop putting the responsibilities back on your customers. It was working fine until your "upgrade". 1 week ago
- @Wayne_Read Of course. You're right. We don't need fast internet, when we have clean coal. #auspol 1 week ago