Well, here it is. The first trailer for Making it Happen. It’s a mockumentary that tells the story of Andy, a salesman, who helps Nicci (a single mum) and Doug (an unemployed) man, to realise their dreams. Andy shows us some of his sales techniques, and tells us that he is already living the dream that so many of his customers want to live, although the reality doesn’t seem to match up to the dream. Maybe Andy is convincing himself for his own self-preservation. In reality, he is part of the marketing machine – as much a victim of the empty promise of achieving his dreams through consumption as his customers. Although the characters are fictional, the script is based on real stories from consumers.
- #Nurses are extraordinary humans. They should be paid like CEOs and CEOs of @auspost should be paid like nurses. #wrongwayaround @TheRMH 2 months ago
- @carolynlbond @gerardbrody @wordpressdotcom I should trademark it. 2 months ago
- @AnthonyNolan @KLM It's enough to make me think about changing my normal international airline. 2 months ago
- I get the impression that @PeterMacCC is the favourite here @VicCompCancerCr, when compared to the view from the BM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Not sure if this was the intention, @VicCompCancerCr @TheRMH @DesignInc_Melb but the view from 7B looks like a pris… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Just wondering what you were thinking, @DesignInc_Melb with this wall @VicCompCancerCr Why block long-term patient… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- The DSP review also requires people to contact @Centrelink, who are then on hold for up to five hours. #qanda 2 months ago
- The science of supermarket psychology
- How sincere is Dove?
- Expanding our understanding of consumer vulnerability
- What is a tribal brand?
- The links between food waste, obesity, the environment, and marketing
- Westpac goes a little bit bananas
- When advertising is shocking
- Ryanair - "it's your fault"
- You just don't seem to understand