Well, here it is. The first trailer for Making it Happen. It’s a mockumentary that tells the story of Andy, a salesman, who helps Nicci (a single mum) and Doug (an unemployed) man, to realise their dreams. Andy shows us some of his sales techniques, and tells us that he is already living the dream that so many of his customers want to live, although the reality doesn’t seem to match up to the dream. Maybe Andy is convincing himself for his own self-preservation. In reality, he is part of the marketing machine – as much a victim of the empty promise of achieving his dreams through consumption as his customers. Although the characters are fictional, the script is based on real stories from consumers.
- @vanOnselenP @Qantas It really is time for an #airlineombudsman They would change their practices if they knew ther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @ianbremmer #MakeIcelandGreatAgain 1 week ago
- Bus drivers are the worst. When buses replace trains the drivers of the bus should be super nice. But they’re not!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I'm paying $110 a month for my @Optus service, and have to spend 45 minutes in an online chat room trying to resolv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- You change telco providers (from @Telstra to @Optus) thinking that you will get better service, and somehow it gets… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Citizen Dave #MakeAFilmLessInteresting 2 weeks ago
- Black Cat Down #MakeAFilmLessInteresting 2 weeks ago