It seems Kraft are leaving their options open to change the name. According to a report in The Australian today, Kraft spokesman Simon Talbot said, “We are currently monitoring the social networks – the product is embedded, but I couldn’t comment on the name.”
- With the Tiger 🐯 faithful, @dickinsonmark, @SaintFrankly and a bunch of my best friends talking #yellowandblack and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Please explain @LetsBelong why my new ADSL+ internet service disappears every few minutes. https://t.co/U3sTOEUNRf 4 days ago
- What’s the story @qatarairways ?Cancelling my Discover Qatar hotel booking without double-checking or contacting me… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- A perfect summary of the economy class long haul experience, with lots of optimism and positive ways of looking at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #choice and #freedom https://t.co/OQybZioegv 1 month ago
- @VodafoneAU_Help My partner and I are in Brazil, and she didn't pay for roaming before we left Aus. We are having d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Why we should #changethedate facebook.com/tribalinsight/… 1 month ago
- The science of supermarket psychology
- Why we see red so vividly
- Desire, luxury and consuming our identity
- There's nothing like Australia... but didn't we already know that?
- In oxytocin we trust
- Expanding our understanding of consumer vulnerability
- What is a tribal brand?
- Food Investigators on SBS
- Coco-Pops gets two stars; Just like a chocolate milk shake would...
- Politics and branding