- #Nurses are extraordinary humans. They should be paid like CEOs and CEOs of @auspost should be paid like nurses. #wrongwayaround @TheRMH 2 months ago
- @carolynlbond @gerardbrody @wordpressdotcom I should trademark it. 2 months ago
- @AnthonyNolan @KLM It's enough to make me think about changing my normal international airline. 2 months ago
- I get the impression that @PeterMacCC is the favourite here @VicCompCancerCr, when compared to the view from the BM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Not sure if this was the intention, @VicCompCancerCr @TheRMH @DesignInc_Melb but the view from 7B looks like a pris… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Just wondering what you were thinking, @DesignInc_Melb with this wall @VicCompCancerCr Why block long-term patient… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- The DSP review also requires people to contact @Centrelink, who are then on hold for up to five hours. #qanda 2 months ago
- The science of supermarket psychology
- How sincere is Dove?
- Expanding our understanding of consumer vulnerability
- What is a tribal brand?
- The links between food waste, obesity, the environment, and marketing
- Westpac goes a little bit bananas
- When advertising is shocking
- Ryanair - "it's your fault"
- You just don't seem to understand
Tag Archives: relationships
Do you ever get the sense that we live in a culture of gratification that says we should submit to our every whim, while at the same time demands we disavow our desires? On one hand, Nigella tells us that … Continue reading →
There is a concern amongst many commentators that social networking sites, such as Facebook, Bebo, Twitter and MySpace, signal the end of “real” relationships as we know them. Janet Street-Porter, in a column in The Daily Mail subtly titled “Why … Continue reading →